Monday, January 23, 2006

Things that happened after my last post prior to this

After again a long hiatus, I have finally posted again in my blog.
The things that have happened after my last post are:

1. I have passed my Final Strategic Management Paper in Ateneo Graduate School of Business last December and
2. I have finished defending my Paper also last December. The last requirement is to pass the revised paper and
3. I did just that during the first week of January 2006

Now after finishing my studies I am now able to focus on the following:
1. Doing the plans I made in my strategic paper in the section I am handling and carrying it through.
2. Be able to concentrate more on issues in the school I handle particularly faculty and administrative tasks.
3. Be able to be more regular on my clinic schedule which took a large compromise during my studies.
4. Be able to study more on the clinical and medical aspect instead of administrative aspects.

What I miss and wish I can resume are the following:
1. Return to sports activity like jogging or brisk walking
2. Be able to climb mountains or hike again during weekends
3. Able to sleep longer on Saturdays!!!!!! (just for now)

Now is that not a busy schedule?
Yes I believe that is a hectic one.

Blog out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment