Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goodbye Beloved eMac!


Yesterday, I sold my eMac to a new owner who I believe will take care of it very well. After I got "eMacwell" 1 and 1/2 years back, I upgraded it and made sure it is always in tip top shape. It store very important data of my baby Emmanuelle during her first year together with memories of me and my wife's wedding. I even made some video's for my work and for personal needs care off this handy computer.
Now my baby girl is very curious with "eMacwell" and even sits with me during my last few days with it. As you can see, here is my baby Emmanuelle sitting on the desk of "eMacwell". :)

But just like any worthy equipment, there is a time to let go of it. I was trying to sell it for about a month, unfortunately most of the inquiries I felt was giving it too low a value.
Then at last, someone inquired without question on her value but more of her performance and features. Even from the new owner's tone, it was excitement. Now I know, "eMacwell" will have a new home and again show her stuff.

Goodbye dear "eMacwell". I know you are in safe hands. Blog out....

No comments:

Post a Comment