Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why is our world turning upside down?

I saw a group of teenagers today who were picking mangoes from our neighbor this afternoon. Without permission, they just got a long bamboo with a bag in order to get it for their own. So I gave them a scare by taking their pictures and they went away.
However, after 30 minutes they came back but now with an adult who was picking the mangoes with them. I felt frustrated and sad that this kind of role model is shown to the new generation.

So I just informed the security guard of the house so that she will deal with the group. I actually wanted to talk to the adult but since I thought it would be futile since he will definitely have a distorted way of thinking. This I presumed since he is the one even helping those teenagers.

Where is the sense of decency and respect by just asking permission to get some mangoes? It is so simple and proper but unfortunately now lost to the new generation. And making it worse, the adults give a bad example or even the promoter of wrong doings.

When can we see again people having good manners and proper conduct?

Blog out

No comments:

Post a Comment