Monday, March 10, 2008

My New Blog: Rehabilitation Medicine


Since I became busy with my profession, my personal blogs got a little rusty on updates. Now with the added responsibility of being a dad to my 1.5 year old daughter, then things became more hectic.
However, since I love using technology in my medical profession and with the advent of almost anywhere access to the internet, I then decided to use this as an opportunity to share what I can to the Filipino online community. Hopefully this will also reach those who are from other countries.
So, I decided to make another blog on medical conditions, managements or treatments that is within the scope of my medical specialty. This is Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. You can view my new blog titled Your Rehabilitation Medicine


Hope you can visit it and read, participate or ask questions on medical concerns that affect your physical function. Dysfunctions that come from the brain, nerve, muscle, bone or joint are what it is all about.

Blog out....

1 comment:

  1. More and more doctors have been prescribing alternative methods to supplement more conventional treatments.
    ------------
    Ella
    Drug Rehabs

    ReplyDelete