Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hello Blogging!

I never realized that Blogging needs discipline and commitment a lot.
You see this is not my first blog experience. I had one in another service but unfortunately I was not able to follow it up since April 2005. This was due to a lot of work in the hospital, school and my master studies in Ateneo.
Now when I went back. My blog site is Deactivated!!!!
So sad to realize that I have to visit it and log it every 30 days.
Learn from experience and go on.
Now that I found Blogger.com I have 2 wishes.
1. Hope I enjoy my experience with Blogger (I am sure about this. :) )
and
2. I take a few minutes at the least every week to update my blog.

The previous long blogs I did before took so much time that of course in the end I was not able to continue.
My present objective to make it consistent is have short and concise blogs

So wish me luck.

Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:37 AM

    Hey fellow mugger. Welcome to the world of blogging. You are indeed right. It takes discipline to keep it up so make sure you push yourself even when you don't feel like writing and when the novelty has died down.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete