Sunday, August 28, 2005

Weekend Recap

My weekend was jam packed. Saturday was a full day in school. I listened and took a video recording of our STRAMA (Strategic Management) class. Since the discussion was regarding our paper for the subject, I thought of taking a video of it and used it as a reference.

Actually, it was way of making use of my ibook and imovie connected to my

2.5 macally enclosure with my 60 gig HD via Firewire. My Sony HC40 videocamera is then connected to the macally to daisy chain the units.
I set iMovie to record the class directly to the enclosure.
By lunch time, I finalized the arrangement of the clips and converted it to QT movie for my classmates to take home too.
Then had another class in the afternoon.

But that is just the start.
By Sat evening, me and my girlfriend went to the PinoyMac 2nd anniversary at Pier One ortigas. The get together was great. Met some new and not so new members. Placed a face on their avatars. Luckily I won a GC worth 200 pesos for bombproof equipment. Thanks to Jay who is the owner of the shop. :)
Howevere, I did not like Pier One. Unfortunately since they offer wifi the party was there. But the food in my opinion sucks.... I wish they make the food better. And as for the service, I do hope they make it better too. The staff need a lot of training regarding how to handle themselves when there is a lot of people. (They don't like people- I think).

Then Sunday came and went to the Philmug Photo shoot meet. DJ hosted the meet and the ones who gave the talk on camera tips are great. However, when it was time to shoot in UP, me and my gf had to go ahead to do some shopping.

Now as the week comes in, this will be a MORE hectic one since I have to finish my paper deadline next saturday.
But as the week was ending, I have already thought of what my theme will be for this week. It will be my own personal favorites in the web.

So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment