Thursday, August 25, 2005

Topsy Turvy Life

It is so hard to work in a multi-tasking world. That is my world. As a physician I go to my clinics everyday. Not only that, I also handle a paramedical College that I attend to and manage at the least thrice a week. Aside from that, I go to my province (1hour from Manila) twice a week to see patients too.
Now I also need to be home before 9 PM daily since I also help manage my mom's store beside my residence. That leaves me a few hours to do..... ummmmm.... my gosh..... I cant do anything anymore....
Oh.... I did forget to mention that I also go to my masters course in Ateneo every Saturday the whole day..

Now when I reach my house... I cant call it my home since it seems it is my workplace too... I am just too paralyzed to do anything anymore. And the other bad thing is.... I cant get to sleep early since I have my sleep cycle all wacked.... That causes me to wake up late in the morning... Oh.... I cant wake up late... I still have to open the store too....


Wow, I am definitely not in the best of moods today. I guess I am nearing the stage of being burnt out.

Before when one of the nuns who handle the religious section in our school advocates silent retreats and when I also took the leadership class in Ateneo, I was introduced to the reflection in silence. I saw onetime that there is a retreat done in Ateneo that will go on a 30 no speaking/silent retreat.

Wish I could do that... I am not sure if I can finish it, but definitely I will be needing a lot of time for me to just be silent and hear silence for just even a short period of a few days.

I really need one badly....

end blog

No comments:

Post a Comment