Sunday, October 23, 2005

Kitaro's New Dish: Salmon Maki



Last week during the Friday traffic madness that went with the 3 day sale of Robinson Boni, Robinson Ortigas and SM Mega, my gf and I had our stop over in Robinson Boni. For dinner we. tried out Kitaro, one of the Japanese Restos there.

My mom who had eaten in this resto before recommended a tofu dish which we liked. However, the one that captivated us with this resto is their new dish, Salmon Maki.
The taste was superb!!!!. Whoever is the Chef in this franchise Japanese Resto has definitely garnered a two thumbs up from me and Ana. It can be ordered either in 95 pesos or 140 pesos depending upon the number of pieces you will get.

The sauce and salmon together with the cucumber and sesame seeds gave a very good combination of sweetness and flavor to the maki. Quite exquisite that you want to order for more. :)

If you happen to see this resto and check out the food, I will recommend it based on my experience with them. A relatively large serving for their orders together with good food and a reaonable price. Now that I am blogging this... I am now craving for their maki. :)
Blog out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment