Friday, October 14, 2005

Staying up all night: When it is a choice or don't have a choice?

My last term for my Business Management in Health class is almost through. We will be having our last meeting tomorrow and it will be the official last class with my colleagues in Ateneo. We have been together for the past 7 terms that is almost two years plus 1 term. I am happy that it will be over in terms of having Saturday classes and get somewhat a regular weekend.

Now why is my blog title staying up all night. Well.... since this is my Strategic Management course... I had to make my Medical Business report and by December the oral defense. Now, since I have to make the paper, I almost did not sleep for 4 straight days just to make a good paper. (I hope so[fingers crossed]) I never realized how hard it is already to keep awake and still make sure I am as alert and sharp when doing the paper.

My last time to do this kind of "no sleeping" stuff is way back in medical training. Wow!!! that was sometime ago (years) and I have to be candid to say, I don't have the same stamina before in keeping myself wide awake. In this respect, I did not have a choice.

This then made me wonder... If I am going to do this kind of "no sleep" thing to do the stuff that I will enjoy, say have a grand party then this won't be a problem. I just seem to realize how it is so hard to keep awake if you don't have a choice and be able not to sleep at all if you like not too.

Can anyone give a suggestion on how to like to do a report and not fall asleep?

I am open to suggestions and who knows the one who can suggest a terrific solution might get a noble price. :)
Blog out....

No comments:

Post a Comment