Saturday, October 15, 2005

My long nights has paid off in Ateneo MBAH


To continue my blog yesterday, I had my last official class in Ateneo MBAH today. (October 15, 2005) I was eagerly and anxiously waiting for my consultation with my professor. She of course discussed her overall comments for all the papers and gave more recommendations for the format.

After that it was consultation time. And I was surprised to get a 3.75 over 4 (highest) for my partial paper!!!! WoW!!!!! as in WoW!!!!! I was so happy, ecstatic, jumping for joy and smiling. My hard days and nights work with almost no sleep for 4 days gave its fruit. :)

Of course, I could not have done it without the cooperation of the people I continuously asked for records, assistance and all the ways how to get data. Without them and the support of the hospital administration, definitely I could have not done it.

Now, I still need to do the last part of the paper. The strategies and hopefully make revisions in my paper to make it better. :)
After that, it is time for the last act of my term. Oral Defense in December or January 2006.

After all the work and hardship... it is almost over. :)

I also would like to thank my beloved love, Ana, for her undying support even with my bad mood during the making of this paper. Thanks honey.
And definitely without the guidance and blessing from the Almighty (being spiritual now), I won't be able to make this one.

But come to think about it, the harder part will be doing this in actual life in my hospital.
But that is another story to tell....

Blog out!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Cool, cool, cool! Congratulations! And well, good luck for the last leg of this great, great part of a student's academic life. At least for your MBAH. =P Wish I could write my thesis too, and soon! Happy for you Doc! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, macmon!!!!! :)

    Incidentally, would you happen to know UST med school grads, Paul Feria & Geraldine Go-Feria? :D How about Peter Quilala?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aissa,
    Thanks for the greetings and good luck wish! Hopefully by the end of the year I have finished my MBAH. :)

    @thundercat,
    Thank you too for the greetings. :)
    Yes, I know Peter Quilala. I am not sure if he is till in the ER department of UST. He is also my co-member in our mountaineering society. Have not seen him lately. I am not so familiar with the Feria's but seems their names I heard before. Cheers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete