Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mercedes Benz Mixed Tape selection: A Free set of MP3 songs


When I got my first iPod about a year and a half ago, I was thinking of how to fill up the 20 gig capacity with songs. I have converted all my CD selection and yet it only occupied 1/4 of the capacity. (I have a small collection) And then at about the same time, I stumbled upon the Mixed tape collection of Mercedes Benz (MB).

They give a set of 15 free MP3 music that you can download. A new set of MP3 collection is given by MB every 8 to 10 weeks. It is now on its 9th set. The download file ranges from 90 meg to 110 megs. Definitely something to look forward to get and add to my music collection.

Just make sure your pop-up blockers for your web browser is turned off in order to complete the download. Hope you enjoy the music. Happy listening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment