Saturday, January 20, 2007

Found my old blog

Before I used blogspot or blogger website. I had made a blog at spymac. It is my very first attempt in the blogworld. However, since of the very erratic posting that I do, somehow, I got caught in the transition of the website (major revamp) and I was locked out (not able to get through my blog).Which led me to blogger.

Since I placed there some reviews of items that I use and placed some links there, I kind of feel it is a waste not to track down my account and get those reviews.

So just today, I was able to get in (at last) to my spymac account and will begin the transition this coming week or two. I hope I finish the transfer since some pics are missing already.

So for those who are watching my blog. Hope you find some useful things on my old blog.

signing out....

No comments:

Post a Comment