Wednesday, September 28, 2005

CDR King is truly King!!



One of the best things that are found here in the Philippines are good and relatively cheap computer medium/data storage. One of the outlet stores that exemplify this is CDR King. They have a wide range of CD/DVD products but also have good and cheap mice, some inkjet refills, CD sleeves, etc.

They have many outlets in Manila as well as Cebu, Pampanga, Baguio, Bulacan and Davao. Why am I putting them on my blog? Definitely this is not a paid advertisement but simply to let you blog readers know where to find a good buy. The very item I am so happy about is their own Flash Drive.


I have been scouting for the past weeks for a good and affordable flash drive since I am planning to give that to my staff this coming Christmas. And I am surprised that they offer their 128 Meg thumb drives at only 680 pesos. If I get in volume, they can still give some discount.

One thing I am happy about with their product is the fact that even in their manual, it has detailed instructions and FAQ not only for the Windows OS but even for Macintosh OS. Wow! Glad to see a product that supports both since one usually sees items that are geared only for the Windows OS.

Bought one for my staff since she will be having her birthday this end of September. I do hope she will like it. It will be definitely be very useful for her faculty files.

Now, where are my old floppies? :)
Blog out......

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:21 PM

    hi... I'm so glad i read your blog... It's really informative for everyone like me looking for best buys and good quality products... Anyway, can you please tell me the exact location of its branches? what I know is only the gilmore area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 PM

    there is another branch near legarda station(near University of the East)...you can also find another one at SM Manila..oh, and in Gateway also, I almost forgot...
    >_<


    -> heizl_ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Yah, i also use CDR King with my CDRs and ink refills. It's very helpful in saving a lot of money...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 AM

    CDR King, you're the best, affordable prices, good quality product...

    any comment with my comment? send message thru e-mail at
    (mysweety_rayx@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the products & prices at CDRKING but catalog products are out of stock!

    And why not let customers order right online and pay online like ebay,ph and sulit.com.ph/ do so CDR King stock could be shipped all over the Philppines rather than wasting customers time standing inline? Have an ebay store like many other businesses do and then you can be rated online as to your service and merchandise?
    http://cdrkingph.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete