Thursday, September 29, 2005

September Birthday Bash

As the month of September ends, I am quite surprised to see that those who are dear to me are all jam packed in one month to celebrate their birthday. And due to my so hectic schedule I even forgot to greet one. Gosh!!! I should be burned to the stake. Hahahaha!

But as a offering of peace, I am greeting her and the rest in my blog.
First and foremost. Ms. Merci Guilas A very dear friend of mine who I met when I joined my mountaineering group in 1998. She became my very close friend when I was in tough times. And this I owe her my friendship and my loyalty. She kept me sane in my insane state. :) And of all the persons that I missed to greet, it is her. Sorry Merci. But definitely, I will be there always for you. Happy Birthday.

Second. Two of my college classmates in UST PT. Dr. Maita Senadrin and Dr. Grace Ang-De Guzman. They are good classmates of mine. We are still in contact with each other even after college and medicine and residency. We refer patients to one another. Actually they refer more to me than me to them. :) But they are great friends who I treasure very much. Happy Birthday!

Third. Ms. Rheena Buenaventura who was my PT staff in the hospital before she went to the US. Someone who is "kachika" (easy to chat with). Owe her one since I was not able to meet with her when she went back here in Manila. Wow, I have a lot of things to settle with people. Hahaha!!!. Someone who is dear to me and I wish her the best. Happy Birthday!

Fourth and not the least. Ms. Gemma Javier is my internship coordinator in the PT school where I am the dean. A very dependable, reliable and close colleague and friend. She deserves the best and I hope in God's good time, she will find the right one for her. God Bless and Happy Birthday!!!

Blog out.....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Hey Doc Edmund! I just learned about your blog today. I was browsing through the philmug forums when I noticed the blog address on your signature. Small world... Rheena is my classmate back in grade school. I saw her once at McDo Lacson Ave just before she left for the US. If you get a chance to talk to her. Tell her I said Hi!

    Dennis (mapalad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was browsing around google looking for former classmates back in high school. I found an article leading me to your site while searching for Maita Senadrin and Grace Ang. If you can fit this request in your busy schedule, please give this email address to them: rossvauc@yahoo.com...I'm not sure if they know (or remember) me by Ross or Rosauro. We were in Section 121 in USTHS. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete