Monday, September 05, 2005

Movie Trailers: Shows to look forward to see




One of my past time is watching movies. Either at home watching a VCD/DVD movie or simply going out and watching it on the Big Screen. It is for me a form of relaxation. Since I have a very hectic schedule, I often not see the new coming movies in the newspaper or in TV.

So here comes one of internet's "Godsent" website. Apple Movie Trailers give an extensive lineup of upcoming movies as well as former movies. It gives me a sneek peak on the latest would be shows. Just like AeonFlux wherein Charlize Theron (one of my favorites) plays the role. This will be shown in December 2005.

Either in windows or mac format, you can view the trailers. All you need to do is have quiktime in you computer(Windows download or Mac download). You won't regret it, it is definitely a nice site to see potential movies to watch. So as we say in our own language, "Tara na, manood na tayo." Happy viewing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment