Monday, September 05, 2005

Leo Laporte: My Favorite Tech guy



I remember the days in TechTV when Leo Laporte and Patrick Norton would be doing their tech-geek stuff on a weekly basis. I love so much the show due to their very light yet full of content style of presentation. Unlike other shows who are so serious, these guys were excellent hosts and tech gurus.

But as for all shows, it was not meant to last. Gone are the days that I savor watching their show. Now after a few years, the iPod revolution came in and there also came the podcasting. I was so fortunate to know that Leo is back in KFI the tech guy. Now even though I don't see him in TV at least I have the chance to listen to him in his podcasts.

I find his website (click on the title) very informative and useful particularly to the Windows users in terms of security and to the Mac users who like to add more nice cool programs.

Thus I want to share to you this great tech guy in our time. It helped me a lot and I do hope it also helps you.
Happy Computing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment