Friday, September 02, 2005

TipicPC a computer "Buy and Sell" in the Philippines


What a hectic week but as I promised I will be posting some of my favorite sites while surfing the net. Since I am a computer and gadget lover I have to recommend one that does an online "Buy and Sell" in the country. This is TipidPc.

I can't exactly remember how I found out about the site but it has been a great place for me to hunt down bargain prices for some computer equipments that I need both for my personal and office use. I have been able to even sell some of my stuff here.
The nice thing about the community/forum is that sellers and buyers have a profile and feedback section. The ones you have dealt with can give feedback on your credibility. This gives a first time buyer an assessment of the particular character of the seller/buyer.

Another great feature is the ability of the user to bookmark the items you are following. This minimizes searches for you especially if you are canvassing for an item who has many sellers.
One of my best finds here is the 2.5 firewire/usb enclosure that is not available locally. Another good buy is a fully working Epson dot matrix printer for only 1000 pesos. Of course one should have the determination and persistence to always check out new updates.

The site is a windows/pc dominant buy and sell site but you will be able to see also some Mac based equipments. Again just be diligent to browse around the sections.

So if you plan to canvass for some hard to find items or good bargain offers try it out. You just have to register in order to access their buy and sell community.
Happy hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment